Almea: Industrial Age

Almea and the Incatena
zompist
Site Admin

Almea: Industrial Age

Post by zompist »

In a few weeks my new Almea book, Almea: Industrial Age, will be available!

I am not great at publicity and don't feel like coming up with yet another explanation, so just go to the page. :)

This is the historical information from the Almea+400 project, for the next two centuries.
keenir

Re: Almea: Industrial Age

Post by keenir »

zompist wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:35 pm In a few weeks my new Almea book, Almea: Industrial Age, will be available!
looking forwards to it.
I am not great at publicity
You have let us know about it and made us aware of when it is happening - that is the best part of "at publicity", and you excelled at it.
This is the historical information from the Almea+400 project, for the next two centuries.
Excellent!
Ketsuban

Post by Ketsuban »

Will there be any kind of combo deal for getting this with the previous book? I never got around to buying the first book in the series, and being able to get a small discount for buying both at once would be a big help.
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Small hint: right now, if you click on the cover image of Almea: Industrial Age on the main zompist.com page, you're taken to the Middle East Construction Kit page.
zompist
Site Admin

Post by zompist »

Raphael wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:37 pm Small hint
Fixed, thanks!
zompist
Site Admin

Post by zompist »

Ketsuban wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:14 am Will there be any kind of combo deal for getting this with the previous book? I never got around to buying the first book in the series, and being able to get a small discount for buying both at once would be a big help.
I don't have any ability to make combo deals, but I'll see if it's possible to reduce the price of the first book.
sasasha

Post by sasasha »

My copy arrived yesterday. I spent a very enjoyable evening flicking through. It really is a beautiful object, and a great read. And great to have the illustrations in print, in colour, to pore over.

I particularly like the cumulative effect of all the human portrait illustrations being gathered in one book - it makes it feel extremely real and personal to be able to picture the actual face of so many of the figures mentioned.

Highly recommended!

I'm grateful for the credit, too. And it was strange but cool to see my name in the index!
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

My copy arrived today!
Civil War Bugle

Post by Civil War Bugle »

I want this but don’t have an Amazon account. Perchance, it wouldn’t be possible for someone to order it for me and I couls reimburse whoever the kind soul may be via paypal or something?
zompist
Site Admin

Post by zompist »

Civil War Bugle wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:29 pm I want this but don’t have an Amazon account. Perchance, it wouldn’t be possible for someone to order it for me and I couls reimburse whoever the kind soul may be via paypal or something?
Sure, send me an IM or e-mail.